Aviance Visual EnsembleAviance Visual Ensemble is the multi-faceted auxiliary unit of the Golden Regiment. This highly disciplined group also performs as a competitive unit separate from the band at Regional, State, and National Dance Team Competitions. Aviance is consistently ranked in the top few teams at all levels of evaluation.
- Southern Showcase of Champions Saturday - see itinerary.
- Based on audition in March, grades, and attitude (see INFORMATION FLYER)
- Members are required to take the Dance class at Buchholz High School
- Attendance at summer dance camp(s) is required
- Attendance at BHS Marching Band Camp 3 weeks prior to the start of school is required
- After-school practices
- Purchase of uniform
- Payment of annual fee. Fundraising activities are provided
- Demonstrate discipline and responsibility
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Show respect and loyalty to others in the group.
- Be polite and treat all adults with respect. Have a pleasing personality and good manners
- Maintain dignity and class at all times. Demonstrate good sportsmanship
- The reputation of the team is most important. Essentially, members are not to do anything that would hurt the team. Suspension from school for disciplinary reasons may result in suspension from the team.
- FMBC State Championship (Nov. 23, 2013)
- 4th Place (Score: 90.0 = Superior with Distinction!)
Kingdom of the Sun Regional (Nov. 9, 2013)
- 2nd Place Class 4A
- 3rd Place Open Class Finals (Score: 92.5 = Superior with Distinction!)
Southern Showcase of Champions Regional (Oct. 12, 2013)
- 1st Place Class 4A
- 3rd Place Open Class Finals